Pricing and Financing
At URE Centro Gutenberg we are committed to being transparent and straightforward with our patients. That’s why pricing for our main assisted reproduction techniques is available here.
The total price for each treatment includes all the ultrasound scans and analyses necessary for that specific cycle, from start to finish.
If you have any questions about pricing, price quotes, forms of payment, financing or instalments, feel free to call us any time on (+34) 952 122 565, or write to us at email@example.com.
Finance your treatment
In order to have more affordable access to assisted reproduction treatment, you can finance all or part of your treatment. Financing up to 24 months is interest-free and you will only pay a commission and an inexpensive, single-premium insurance policy. The commission and insurance policy are also financed, so your monthly instalment will always be the same and there are no down payments. For instalment plans over 24 months and up to a maximum of 60 months we offer different options. You should make an appointment or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take a look at your needs and your options.
General financing conditions
- We provide tailored plans so that you can request to finance all or part of your treatment.
- You won’t need to go to the bank. We will take care of everything at URE for your convenience and privacy.
- Arrangements will be made in person and by appointment. A financial plan will be put in place before you begin treatment.
- You’ll receive a prompt reply. A response can be expected in 24 to 48 hours.
Documentation to provide:
If you are employed or collecting a pension:
- A photocopy of your ID.
- A photocopy of your last two payslips or last two pension receipts.
- The IBAN (International Bank Account Number) for the account that instalments will be charged to. A copy of your passbook or a recent direct debit receipt can be provided.
If you are self-employed:
- A photocopy of your ID.
- The IBAN (International Bank Account Number) for the account that payments will be charged to. A copy of your passbook or a recent direct debit receipt.
- A stamped photocopy of your last annual tax return.
- A photocopy of instalment payments and paid quarterly taxes.
IMPORTANT: Financing does not include patient medication or other services that are external to our clinic. The financial institution will be responsible for approving or denying applications based on their study and risk assessment. In order to finance your treatment you must have residence in Spain and a payslip from a company established in Spain. If you are self-employed you must also have residence in Spain.
Complete the form or call us at (+34) 952 122 565.