Your first appointment
At this first consultation we will touch upon important points like pregnancy rates, length of treatment, the necessary number of visits, etc. We’ll answer all the questions you have about travelling abroad to receive medical treatment.
In person appointment or video call
If you have received fertility treatment in the past or have undergone any fertility testing, we will ask you to send it to us or bring all of it to your first appointment. This will help the doctor to understand your medical history and reach a diagnosis.
If the first consultation is held in person:
- We will perform a complete gynaecological check-up.
- The male partner will undergo an andrological examination.
- We will request additional analyses and testing (if necessary).
If the first consultation is held via video call:
- We will ask you to provide us with some information ahead of time in order to better assist you.
- The gynaecological check-up/andrological examination will be performed when you visit us.